Most businesses are made up of different types of assets, and those assets get different treatment for tax purposes. How those items are identified at the time of the sale/purchase can have a signific…Read More
Real Estate CPA
Working from the ground up, Jarus & Co may begin an engagement with a real estate client by assisting with the formation of the required business entities in order to establish appropriate tax structures. We work seamlessly and strategically with our clients, their internal staff and external professional advisors. Volatility and challenging real estate environments are areas in which Jarus & Co’s tax planning and business advisory expertise delivers exceptional value. We are able to advise on a wide gamut of issues as your Orange County real estate CPA – from identifying cost-cutting strategies and appropriate tax-credit opportunities to performing deal due diligence, managing risk and uncovering additional avenues for growth by leveraging a client’s network of real estate resources. As a client of Jarus & Co CPA you will also gain entry into our network of real estate professionals including relationships with financial partners able to assist you in financing through debt or equity any type of real estate transaction.
Our dedicated professionals help real estate organizations meet their accounting and tax compliance requirements and make operational and strategic improvements to increase profitability over the long-term.
- Accounting and Write-Up
- Real Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Consulting regarding efficient tax strategies for real estate investments
- Planning for dispositions of real estate
- Passing Family Owned Investment Property to the Next Generation
- Section 1031 Exchange assistance
- Analysis and due diligence of Real Estate Transactions from a CPA’s Point of View
- Cost segregation studies to increase tax depreciation
- Consultation and plan preparation for distressed property refinancing or disposition
- Lease Analysis and CAM reconciliation assistance